viki_hui

A true love relationship is someone who accepts your past, supports your present, love you and encourages your future.

9.5.15

May

Farewell today
Congratulation u was graduate 
All the best at ur future 
We had dinner at setapak Korea food 
Again bt nt bad 
Sure can go next tim 
Hehe 

Finally was over 
No need do ur account never 
Coz u r a trouble maker 
Always said expensive 
Pls, look ur future 
Hav anything nt increase price?
I nt foc for u, ok?
Pls, look the real 



Something amazing 
I saw a pic n show u was drive 
Omg, am I wrong?
I cnt believe tat is real
Coz u r princess be4..
Y wan drive now?
Where ur driver n body guard?




Hey girl
R u really wan pool party?
Is was be a poor party?
Haha Juz kidding 
I m lucky when u beside me 
Thanks n love u 




No comments:

Post a Comment