viki_hui

A true love relationship is someone who accepts your past, supports your present, love you and encourages your future.

20.4.11

bored post

you told me that day

u have succeeded

i was happy

bt the one twinkling of an eye and happy

i nt told u

my mood

coz does nt want 2 influence ur mood




the mood that i will make a loud noise recently

hope that u can make allowamces for me




in a study

i have know some friend

they are very kind 2 me

i have nt thought it too much

let's just study attentively




n i 1 say

lov u




last last week

my daddy has go 2 kuantan 4 work

i did nt say good bye wit he

bt nw he was come back le

i 1 say

take care when u out station





i 1 fat....

haha

is joking??

my sis 1 keep fit

another sis n i 1 fat....

is it headache 4 my mum......

nw my weight is

36kg,37kg,38kg

i need 40kg

tis is my target

No comments:

Post a Comment